Friday, April 15, 2016

Camo Blanket

 Good Day All,

This is the first "big" project I did. It is about the size of a lap blanket and felt like it took forever to finish. I am rather proud of it, seeing as how it was the first of it's kind. :-) I have to admit that I got the pattern from Walmart as a kind of "maybe-one-day-I'll-do-this-but-I'll-probably-lose-it-first" kind of project. Everything turned out well though and I got to pass a good bit of time. This is very warm and would be cute in a multitude of colors and most likely better as a baby blanket or young child's blanket. As always I will post the pattern below and I am currently working on a category for patterns, references and symbol patterns for quick referencing. For now this is what we have. As you can tell in the photo below there are a few places where I miss counted or wasn't paying attention to what I was doing so there are mistakes, but unless you are really looking you wouldn't notice them. lol.


Small Blanket 

Inside

Start - Ch105, ch3 (First dc)

Row 1-200- dc3, ch1, skip next stitch (snsts) dc1, ch1, snsts, (dc4, ch1, snsts,  dc1, ch1, snsts,)x14

On row 200 tie off at the end and begin boarder.

Boarder

Rows 1&2- (dc1, ch1, snsts) all the way around the blanket (about 610 sts around)

Rows 3&4- dc105, ch3, dc200, ch3, dc105, ch3, dc200, tie off and weave in.

Let me know what you think and how your own creations have turned out.

As Always,
Dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment