Friday, April 8, 2016

Just the Beginning!

Hi All,

     Welcome to a new start. My goal with this blog is to share the DIY, kid friendly, and home organization/savings projects I find. In short I am a US Navy veteran. I just recently got out of the service where I served as an Aviation Electrician. This experience has given me the knowledge and ability to do things around the house that I would have never thought of doing before.
     I am also the mother of 4 children. Two are mine and the other two are my stepchildren. This has created a unique challenge for me. I love all of my children, but good Lord they can be a stress. Lol. It has also meant that saving money is a top priority. I have started making my own wash cloths, decor, toys etc. I have also started couponing (which has saved hundreds a month) and because of all of this I want to share it with the world! 
     Feel free to contact me at any time and I will get back with you as soon as I can. I encourage suggestions, comments, critiques, praises :-D. Have an amazing day and stay beautiful! 
     
As Always,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment