Friday, April 8, 2016

Crochet Washcloth


Hello Beautiful People,

The attached picture is just one of the several wash cloths I have made. I bought one of the large reels of Peaches and Cream yarn (I love the texture of the material for this purpose but you can use what ever you can find) and already had my set of crochet hooks. I used an F hook for this project and I think it turned out really well. It too a few tries but I created a pattern that I love. It only took me about an hour to do and just cost me a few cents. these are very absorbent and look awesome. below is the pattern I used for this. I would love to see pics of the ones yall make. Post them in the comments or email to me. Happy crocheting!

Row 1- Ch27+1

Row 2- sc26, ch1, turn

Row 3-sc26, ch3, turn

Row 4- dc26, ch1, turn

Repeat row 2,3 and 4 for a total of 22 rows or until desired.

I added and dc border on mine just to make it look complete but it is not needed. If you decide to do the same just make sure to add the ch3 at the corners. I tried it both ways and found that this was the one that looked the best. 

As Always,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment