Monday, April 18, 2016

Height Chart

Welcome Back!

As a former military member, my family and I moved around quite a bit. With young children I always wanted to keep track of our kids' heights but also didn't want to pay extra for "damaging" the residence. I had tried different things but never really fell in love with it. That's when I made this. I have a ton of random craft material, and I get so excited when I make something like this. Lol. Shouldn't we all though?

This one is really simple, 6.5 feet of satin ribbon and mini clothes pins. I lined the clothes pins up with the height chart that I had just drawn on the door frame, wrote the child's name and age, then simply glued them in place. If I had thought about it then, I would have added lace ribbon also. I love lace. I also think that if you could some how print the names on the clothes pins it would look neater. Either way I love this and I'm so happy with how it turned out.

Short and simple. What do yours look like? What materials did you choose? You have an amazing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment